Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Rob Mullins 5th Gear


What wonderful background  music! I enjoyed Rob Mullins 5th Gear. I can see my Jim working at his desk with this accompanying him.

The contemporary jazz album was recorded in 1988 by NOVA Records Inc.  Mullins produced the album with Co-producer Kevin Clock and Executive Producer David Gimpel. The album featured
 Rob Mullins, Marty Ruddy, Larry Thompson, Steve Reid, and SteveTavaglione, and came up with the song list below. They worked together with Mullins, known as an American jazz pianist, studio keyboardist, composer, producer,  arranger. recording engineer,, composer, and producer. Whew! That's quite a line up!  


Track List
Japanese Girl
Larrys Tune
Georgia On My Mind
Rockin' at the Regas
Memories of Tomorrow
5th Gear
Nora
Looking for Money
The Bush Patrol
Home
Reverie
Sky's the Limit

Larry's Tune and The Bush Patrol are my favorites.   Just can't seem to keep my feet still as I am driving down the road listening to them. planetmullins.com is the address for his Web site. Check it out to see when his next live performance is.

Mullins was born in Enid, Oklahoma in 1958, end eventually moved to Los Angeles, California.You can tell by the smile o his face as he drives his red convertible, pictured on the album cover, that he enjoys his music career.  Learn all about him during a recent interview with him in his home town. Or listen to my favorite Larry's Tune here. I won't blame you if you  get up and dance!






No comments:

Post a Comment